At nashata.com, we are committed to making your shopping easy. Please read the following terms and conditions before making a purchase with us. Please ensure that you have acknowledged, understood and have agreed to abide and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
Exchanges, Returns and Cancellation
All purchases are final and cannot be cancelled. We only accept exchanges for different size (if available in stock) or other products with equivalent or lower price. Products on sale are not returnedable.
Making a purchase
- Please ensure that item, colour, size, quantity and address are correct before making full payment.
- We post all orders made before 1pm, Monday - Friday on the same day via Pos Laju. Pos Laju makes deliveries Monday - Saturday, excluding the first Saturday of every month and local public holidays (Malaysia).
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers (Pos Laju or Malaysian Registered Mail) and we shall not be responsible for lost parcel in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international orders, any customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- All payments have to be made to Nashata.com. Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- We only accept credit card and direct debit payments to our Maybank account 568603000768. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org copy for your direct debit payments made to us together with your order confirmation number.
Conditions for Exchanges/ Returns:
- If you'd like to change the size of your order, we can assist you if you email us your change request within 3 days from the receipt of your goods.
- All returns must be returned in unwashed, unaltered, unworn condition with all tags intact.
- All returns must be posted within 3 days of receiving your order along with the EMAIL confirmation from Nashata.com.
- All items returned (including faulty items) without abiding by the above terms will not be accepted.
- Buyer bears the cost of shipping the item back to us.
- All items are not ironed before posted to customers. Creases on clothing are not deemed as faulty items.
- All returns will be processed up to 5 working days from the date we receive the parcel.
- nashata.com is not liable for Nashata items purchased from a third party merchant or resellers.
- All unclaimed parcels are forfeited 60 days after a notification email is sent.
- Buyers are advised to hand wash all items purchased from Nashata.com using mild detergent and cool water (unless otherwise stated on the care label).
- All items should not be dried under direct sunlight.
Usage of the site:
- nashata.com features pictures, articles, information, digital images, text, data, games, surveys, contests, promotions, advertising, designs, logos, trademarks and other forms of content of interest to our customers or visitors. This Content can be viewed, transferred, shared and stored by our customers and guest. However, the ownership of this Content belongs to nashata.com and by downloading or storing of this Content does not render the customer or visitor the rights nor ownership to it.
- Content extracted from nashata.com, blog.nashata.com, facebook.com/nashatadotcom, youtube.com/nashatadotcom and other social sites administered and owned by Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd., and published or shared on any platforms must be made credited to Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd. The company reserves the rights to pursue legal action against unauthorized usage of its Content.
Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd (1040577-W) reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions anytime.