Join Nashata Active ladies for an exciting new experience! We love waterfalls and we look forward to abseiling down one. This activity includes a short hike to the top of the waterfall.
Difficulty level : 5/10 Suitable for beginners
For married couples and families ONLY. Children 7 yrs and above may join.
- Learn about the importance of nature
- Experience new challenge abseiling down a waterfall
- Overcome fear of heights
- Learn to take wudhu and perform solat in the jungle
- Venue: Gunung Muntahak, Kota Tinggi, Malaysia
- Date: 27 July 2019
- Meet Time: 0500 hrs
- Duration: 6-7 hours (Travel time depends on traffic conditions)
- Meeting Point: 0500 hrs at Tampines MRT, 0530 hrs at Woodlands MRT
- What to bring: Passport,Change of clothes and footwear, toiletries, sunblock, sunvisor, sunglasses, snacks, RM for personal expenses, prayer essentials
- What to wear: Hiking and Wet attire
What do you get:
- Transport to and fro
- Abseiling equipment
- Safety coverage
- Certified Guide
- SGD1 voucher from Nashata if you complete the expedition
- Voucher will be emailed to you 2 working days after complletion of activity
- WOW RUN 2019 participants enjoy 10% discount
- Companionship to register separately
- Limited to 20 participants only
- No walk-ins allowed on event day
Disclaimer : By registering this activity, you agree that :
- You are fully responsible of your health and safety and understand that Nashata Lfestyle Sdn. Bhd (Nashata) is not responsible and reliable for you.
- You do not have any critical illness
- You join the activity on voluntary manner
- You will join the activity provided you are well on the day of the activity
- You indemnify Nashata and its representatives fully against any and all claims whatsoever arising throughout the activity.